Saturday, March 9, 2024

Using AI generate art app to create a zombie using Clip Studio Paint to paint over this zombie

3D Reference skull I use to paint the nose cavity

                           For more reference I download this Mixamo character                 
There are many AI  generate art app out there from Midjourney, Crayion, Leonardo,Instantart  just use the prompt and type in your ideas an the app will generate the art for you some apps are free other you have to pay a fee to install the app  this zombie generate art has  no eyes or real teeth or skin tones that okay we can fix that.
I want this zombie to look like it had it's nose and lips were eaten off from other zombies before turning into a freshly bitten zombie so no greyish or blueish, greenish skin tones I use Brush One and Brush Two I download from Clip Studio Paint Assets I also downloaded the Dark Pencil  I first need to give this guy some skin tone I sample colors using the Eye Dropper Tool  from and old painting I did years ago I use Blend Modes Soft light and Color to give him some flesh tone then I start painting his nasal cavity using the 3D reference has a guide painting the pool of blood coming from his nose down to his mouth then I paint zombie bitten mouth then his teeth with blood in it then last I paint in his zombie dead eyes I call this guy Bob a moron who thought he was Billy bad ass who found the zombies that walk this earth are lot tougher than he is.                                                                                                                                                     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment