Monday, March 28, 2016

How I create motion and a lighting strike for the Flash using Paintshop Pro Feedback and Motion Blur with KPT Lighting!!


Line sketch done in Painter 2015 with the Real 2b brush

Blocking in paint with the Basic Round Brush in Painter most of the painting is done in Painter & ArtRage

I finish the painting of the Flash now to add motion I duplicate the layer of the Flash running then turn it off.
 I go to Effect then scroll down to Reflection Effects then click Feedback

My settings are 100% Opacity 66% Intensity,Eclipse not check , Horizontal offset -100% Vertical offset -66%

To add motion I go to Adjust then scroll down to Blur then click Motion Blur
My Motion Blur settings are Angle 287 Strength 100% I repeat this step several time
I turn back on the duplicate image of  Flash then I use the the Move tool to position the image so it rest on top of the layer beneath then I  create a New Layer Mask click Show All to soften and blend the layers

I want to apply a Lighting effect behind the buildings  and in front of the sky I turn off the Head shot of the Flash
I create a new Raster Layer then go to Effect and scroll to Plugins click KPT Collections then click Lighting

I choose Thin Shot out of the Preset Catergory then choose the Bolt Color Violet ,Age 90%, Size 6%, Child Intensity 58% Child Subtract, Forkiness 44%, Glow Radius 49% Because I created a New Raster Layer I can use the Pick Tool in Paintshop Pro to resize it and  reposition the the lighting 
" Burn Rubber Baby"










.

No comments:

Post a Comment