Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Remembering Kalief Browder may his soul Rest In Power may his life change the justice system for all of you who don't know his story I advise you to Google his name to get more information about his life story because his life mattered this painting was done with ArtRage.

I start this Sketch with my own custom pencil  call Ralph
if you want the setting look down below this blog.

I use the Electric brush for most of this painting it found in the Sticker Spray under Art Brushes.


I find very difficult to blend in ArtRage  so  I made a custom brush call Ralph blade
this brush help to push the paint whether then blend these are my settings.
 I also use the Hard Wet Blender both  come from the Knife category found in ArtRage.

I rarely use the Airbrush in my other art application
but like I  said I find it difficult to blend in ArtRage
 so I customize my own brush call X2 Airbrush
 it is a very soft air brush and these are my settings.

This is another Airbrush I custom made call Ralph Airbrush
 and these are my settings this airbrush is is more hard edge
if wonder why I name these brushes after myself it just easy for me to remember

My custom brush  and its settings made in the Pencils category. 

R.I.P  Kalief  Browder

No comments:

Post a Comment