Passion for Art
Saturday, October 27, 2018
How I fix a old faded photo in PaintShop Pro
I notice it was hard to see where Vibrancy is located in this tutorial
Where the Push and Smudge tools are located
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In PaintShop X6 come an additional software by Reallusion call FaceFilter 3 the software allows you to make extreme makeover of one face and special effects like Lens effect and DOF effect.
The before & after using Makeover and Reshape in FaceFilter 3.
My new favorite brush found in Corel Painter X3 and some old favorites. The Scratchboard tool is a excellent brush for general painting I use this brush to paint Meghan Rath portrait done in a earlier post. The Scatter brush is awesome but only work when paint is already apply to the canvas.
The Pattern Chalk Jitter Sargent Super Jitter The Scatter brush The Scratchboard tool The Squiggly Pattern Jitter
No comments:
Post a Comment